Market-driven principles set the stage
While every client situation requires a unique solution, all of our work is guided by a set of time-tested principles. These principles, listed below, provide the foundation from which innovative strategies and plans emerge:
- Clearly define target customers and their needs through the application of customer segmentation, market research and analysis
- Build a deep and shared understanding of the business and brand and ensure consistent delivery across all customer touchpoints (e.g., product development, sales, marketing, social media, etc.)
- Selectively extend the core business via new markets, new channels and new products/services
- Manage innovation against strategic growth opportunity areas, applying strategic, operational and financial screens to facilitate decision-making
- Fully execute on the market-driven strategies through integrated awareness-building, customer acquisition and retention programs
Our consultants have successfully employed these principles to help develop, grow and manage dozens of brands and businesses, across a diverse set of issues.
Our clients point to a number of differentiators when asked, Why EquiBrand?