Identifying and filling customer needs is key to marketing success
The most effective marketers use deep customer insight to drive segmentation, targeting, positioning and offering development. EquiBrand’s marketing strategy consultant services include market assessment, “STP” framework development (i.e., Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning), and marketing plan development:
- Market Assessment emphasizes Three C’s analysis (i.e., Customer, Competitor and Company) to uncover opportunities
- Segmentation involves developing a proprietary customer framework, then mapping market segments and potential opportunities
- Targeting defines the most attractive segments, based on size, growth, benefit orientation and internal fit
- Strategic Positioning results in the most relevant, differentiated and credible expression of the core offering
- Marketing Plan Development includes marketing mix (i.e., the 4 – 5P’s) definition, including customer acquisition and retention details
Our marketing strategy consultants employ a disciplined approach and a broad spectrum of analytical tools in mapping customer needs to marketing requirements, and then aligning the offering with target customer requirements. The end result is improved performance, as demonstrated through our clients’ increased sales, effectiveness and revenue.
To get more information or speak directly with an experienced marketing strategy consultant, contact EquiBrand.