Brand alignment with customer requirements is the key to effective brand management. Through our brand consulting services, EquiBrand works with companies to organize and manage their branded offerings, with the overall objective of maximizing strategic leverage and increasing the value of the brand portfolio.
Here is more information on brand portfolio strategy and plan development:
Brand Architecture Issues
- What improvement opportunities within the current brand portfolio strategy and framework exist to better align with the marketplace?
- What types of brand development models should be considered? Should the company employ a masterbrand strategy or compete via individual brands and subbrands? Should a house of brands, branded house or hybrid approach be used?
- How many brands should be supported, and through what means? What strategic roles should each play and how should the brands work together as a team?
- Are there any gaps in the current product portfolio and how should these be addressed?
- How should a newly acquired brand be integrated into the existing brand portfolio?
Brand Architecture Approach
More on Brand Architecture
As a top brand strategy consulting firm, we have deep expertise in brand architecture development.
- Brand architecture strategy answers the question, “What is brand architecture?”
- Managing brand architecture describes the various roles, models and types (e.g., house of brands vs. branded house)
- Brand Architecture example include cases to describe alternative approaches
- Brand architecture template provides a useful framework in portfolio management