A detailed project proposal is the first step in clarifying project requirements
As every consulting project is unique, the specific steps, activities and outputs of any project will vary by client. Here are some common steps to an upstream marketing growth project:
- Project kickoff is used to initiate the project, and obtain important inputs in assessing the market
- Strategic visioning is used to identity alternative end states as a placeholder for upstream marketing development
- Customer framework development provides deep customer understanding, including purchase process and unmet needs
- Concept optimization uses customer feedback and focused ideation to develop and refine core marketing concepts
- Strategy and plan development involves developing a detailed action plan for delivering on the customer promise
- Guided implementation involves EquiBrand working with the client in executing on the product and brand action plans.
If you would more information on how EquiBrand may be able to help your company, please contact us.