The combination of individual value proposition “planks” comprises the Customer Value Proposition, which provides the basis for delivering a relevant and distinctive offering to target customers.
Benefits of a Relevant and Distinctive CVP
When fully defined and delivered upon, the Customer Value Proposition offers the following benefits:
- Creates a multi-dimensional definition of brand value
- Provides direction to the business and brand – by identifying and owning those benefits on which category decisions are made
- Forces a disciplined approach to resource allocation
- Drives strategies and actions across the organization
- Can drive messaging architecture
For more information on how to go about Linking Brand and Operational Strategies, please contact Tim Koelzer at EquiBrand.