>> Multi-Channel Retailer – Brand Consulting Firm Case
Solidifying the brand positioning of a women’s specialty retailer and day spa
Our client was looking to hire a brand consulting firm to assit with repositioning the brand to better fit today’s retail consumer.
- Multi-channel retailer of women’s apparel, jewelry, gifts, and accessories, including day spa in select locations
- Rapid, historical growth resulting from significant channel, geographic and product line expansion
- Recent growth slow-down due to several factors, including increased competition, store saturation, discounting)
- Lack of a clear, consistent brand positioning, resulting in a diffused brand image and declining sales
- Consumer exploratory to understand shopper needs, service experience, brand image, target definition and selection
- Value proposition development, including what the brand will stand for and deliver on
- Brand positioning development, including communication elements (e.g., taglines, look and feel, imagery)
- Highly collaborative process (working across senior executives, marketing, merchandising, product, etc.)
- Clarified positioning and updated identity (look and feel, creative concepts)
- Communication platform, detailing the creative brief and initial creative concepts
- Internal commitment of strategies and plans required to successfully market the brand
Looking to hire a brand consulting firm for your business? Contact EquiBrand for more information about our marketing consulting, branding consulting or innovation consulting services. We are a deeply experienced brand consulting firm and can offer a full set of services to improve your market position.