>> Energy Provider – Corporate Brand Consultants Case
Implementing a brand architecture across a leading global energy company. Our client was looking to hire a corporate brand consultant with the objective of maximizing overall corporate value.
- Company historically operated under a business unit structure – with each BU having its own strategies, processes and organizations
- Corporate brand architecture was broadly established, consisting of corporate brands and three sub-brands, though direction was neither defined nor actualized at BU or product level
- Define, elevate and implement brand architecture at BU level, including decision-making tools to apply it
- Assess current situation and confirm key issues, including interviews with senior executives and business managers
- Confirm “as is” brand architecture and develop guiding principles
- Prepare brand architecture framework and decision tools
- Prepare final brand architecture recommendations for business unit implementation
- Confirmed brand architecture with application at the BU/product level, including brand architecture principles, product/brand classification scheme and decision-tree
- Improved awareness, understanding and alignment to brand architecture standards
- Significant economic benefits through rationalized product and brand portfolio at the corporate and division level
- Corporate brand consultants delivered the project on-time and on-budget
Considering hiring a corporate brand consultant? Contact EquiBrand for more information about our corporate brand consultant services, including new product consulting, branding consulting or strategic marketing consulting services.