>> Biotech Marketing Consulting Case
Developing a unified positioning strategy across alternate product forms. Our client was looking to hire a biotech marketing consultant to expand the business by introducing a new product form.
- New product capsule form (vs. I.V delivery) being launched with expanded indication
- Existing I.V. product communicating a number of messages in a variety of ways, resulting in an unclear positioning and confusion in the field
- Opportunity to update marketing materials in new competitive environment and clarify roles of various product forms
- Exploratory research with physicians, patients and managed care
- Brand repositioning development, based on proprietary concept optimization process
- Brand architecture strategy, including product nomenclature and role of masterbrand vs. individual product brands
- Clarity in positioning, brand architecture and messaging across professional and consumer targets
- Redesigned and integrated marketing materials (e.g., website, in-office, direct-to-patient), incorporating new positioning, messaging framework and creative brief
Contact EquiBrand to speak with a pharma marketing consultant, biotech marketing consultant or healthcare marketing consultant. See how our experienced pharmaceutical brand consultants can help you achieve in-market success.