>> Strategic Visioning
Visioning is used early in consulting engagements, to paint a picture of the desired end state, a number of years in the future. The key question: How do you visualize your business and brand in three to five years?
As demonstrated here, three points in time should be considered in crafting a vision statement: 1) Understanding the current situation – Where we are today?; 2. Determining the future vision – Where do we want to be in the future?: and 3) Closing the gap through strategic marketing, positioning – and innovation — How will we get there?
- To develop an initial strategic vision for the business and brand to guide subsequent project steps
- Conduct strategic work session, consisting of three parts
- Review the market assessment, to identify key issues and opportunities
- Develop alternative visioning statements, through facilitated workshops
- Review, refine and prioritize vision statement alternatives
- Initial visioning statement to guide subsequent project steps